Have I mentioned lately that I’m working during the day and going to school (3 courses, no less)? Cause it’s been driving me a little crazy. Time for much- needed weekend rest and fun.
On Sunday, I’ll be apple picking for the first time.
There will be baskets! There will be….apples. And, I’ll wear something plaid! And filter all my Instagram photos to make them look like it’s the perfect fall day (should take 1-2 hours on Afterlight).
Then I’ll return to slummy city life, sitting at the Laundromat on a Friday night doing homework with a water bottle filled with wine. Hashtag #thestruggleisreal.
Some recipes I’ve been pondering to make from the Sunday haul:
1. Cinnamon Apple Rings ….here
2. Apple Fritter Pull-Apart Bread .…here
3. Hot Spiced Drunken Apple Cider ….here
4. Ashley’s Apple Dumplings, and a post full of beautiful family photos .…here
And other weekend randoms to look at:
1. Started reading Lena Dunham’s new book but still crushing on the promo videos she made to advertise it. Great styling.
2. This awesome quartlery food & feminist magazine just launched its first issue…(someone has been reading my mind!)
3. Penguin’s new creepy adult cover of “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”…too much for the beloved classic? I kinda love it.
4. Dying to try Dendy & Co’s polenta crackers and cookies I came across.
5. A company that makes all candles smell like fresh produce – I had a whiff a while ago and they sooo fresh and dreamy. My fav scent.